Coindraw is Your Ticket to Lightning Fast Withdrawals
Faster, safer, and cheaper deposits and withdrawals at online casinos are just a few of the benefits the introduction of blockchain technology into online gambling has brought about. By harnessing these benefits, players from across the world get to experience the next level in online gambling, removing the tedious and expensive processes required by mainstream payment providers and of course, the red tape that comes with them.
But this is nothing new, as crypto gambling has grown into a multimillion-dollar industry over the past decade and continues the upward trend. The truth is, the benefits of crypto gambling are only as good as the casino and payment provider you choose, and that’s where Coindraw crypto payments comes in.
But, what is Coindraw, how does the Coindraw payment settlement system work at an online casino, and how does this innovative Bitcoin withdrawal method benefit the player? You’ll be surprised.
What is Coindraw Exactly?
Let’s use a scenario. You’ve just won a jackpot at one of the Coindraw-partnered casinos around and you’re ready to cash out. Now, most casinos will provide various ways in which you can withdraw your funds, which include regular bank transfers and online payment methods such as E-wallets.
You’ll also be offered a standard crypto wallet-to-wallet transfer, which may seem like the right choice if you want to take advantage of a cheaper and speedier withdrawal option. However, these traditional crypto transactions must be verified by the casino operator and paid out manually, which usually takes about a day to process. Of course, this still beats bank transfers and E-wallets by miles, or in this case, days.
What Coindraw is able to offer via our casino partners is an automated in-house payment system, Coindraw Bitcoin withdrawals speed up the crypto payment process to around an hour. If you’ve ever cashed out at an online casino, you’ll know this is groundbreaking.
But there’s more. Not only will you receive your winnings almost instantly, but the Coindraw payment process is also simplified. When requesting your withdrawal in the cashier, the option to withdraw funds using the Coindraw crypto option will be provided in the list of payment methods below.
You’ll need to meet minor requirements to be eligible for Coindraw wallet payments as your direct payment is automated without manual verification, but with trusted Coindraw at the helm, both you and the casino are covered.
Coindraw Crypto Withdrawal Requirements:
Should you choose to make a Coindraw Bitcoin withdrawal at one of the casinos we’ve partnered with, these are the general requirements that will need to be met for cashout to be processed:
- Your last transaction was not a free chip bonus.
- You have no outstanding playthrough requirements on bonus offers.
- You’ve made at least 1 crypto deposit in the last 6 months.
- Your total monthly withdrawals are within your allowance ($2000).
- You need an active crypto wallet.
These are all minor conditions, but it is important that they are noted and players are made aware.
How to Cash Out Using Coindraw:
- Step 1: Proceed to the Cashier in the Coindraw-approved casino you’re playing at, and click “Withdraw”. Remember to make sure you have met the requirements above before you request a withdrawal.
- Step 2: Insert the amount you would like to withdraw. You’ll need a minimum balance of $20 to proceed.
- Step 3: Enter the receiving address for your trusted Bitcoin wallet. If you do not have one already set up, please visit www.coinbase.com or www.bitcoin.com, or any other trusted crypto wallet provider to set one up.
- Step 4: Keep a close eye on your Bitcoin wallet balance – your withdrawal might appear before you even know it!
Why Use Coindraw?
- Faster withdrawals with all the benefits of crypto.
- 100% safe and secure with state-of-the-art data encryption.
- Minimal requirements are needed to qualify for withdrawals.
- Lower transaction costs than mainstream payment providers.
- Quick, easy, and effective – why thousands of players choose it.
Coindraw Withdrawals FAQ
What is Coindraw used for?
Coindraw is a cutting-edge, user-friendly crypto settlement platform designed to streamline the payment process in a safe and secure way. Coindraw can be used to withdraw funds at various online casinos at a cheaper rate, and cuts out the waiting time associated with online casino withdrawals.
How does Coindraw work?
Using Coindraw to make online casino withdrawals is very simple. The option for Coindraw crypto withdrawals will appear along with other withdrawal methods at Coindraw-approved casinos. Simply select Coindraw as your payment method, meet the minimal requirements, and provide your Bitcoin wallet receiving address to cash out your funds.
Which Casinos accept Coindraw Bitcoin withdrawals?
Coindraw can be used to cash out your winnings at many top-tier casino brands, just keep an eye out for the Coindraw logo.
Are there fees for Coindraw casino withdrawals?
Coindraw wallet withdrawals offer highly competitive transaction fees at a very low rate. Transaction fees vary depending on the specific crypto and type of transaction. Coindraw crypto users get the most value from their transactions, with security and speed adding even more value.
Is Coindraw safe to use at casinos?
Yes. The safety and security of both the user and casino are of utmost importance, and state-of-the-art data encryption and safety protocols protect your funds and personal information. Coindraw also offers additional security features such as two-factor authentication (2FA).